What does a good website have to do with SEO? Everything! Hopefully you have been keeping up with our blog series on SEO. So far, we have covered reputation management and keyword research. Now we will move into website optimization.
Your website is what connects you to your clients. Typically, your website is the first impression a potential client will have of your business. When they are unable to navigate comfortably through your site, they are likely to avoid utilizing your business.
88% of people are unlikely to return to a website where they had a bad experience. A good website can make or break a business.
When you think about the websites you visit, what do you want? Do you want a polished and professional website? Do you want your potential clients to take your business seriously? It's important that the content on your site is easy to read and doesn’t require excessive scrolling to find an answer. You want your visitors to have a seamless digital experience, encouraging them to return.
What can you do to make sure your clients want to return to your website and utilize your services and/or products?
Below is a list of items you can execute to optimize your website:
● Analyze all your website data/content
● Complete a thorough keyword research
● Create long and value-rich content
● Optimize for on-page and off-page SEO
● Establish consistent page speed on all devices
● Build quality backlinks
● Make website accessible to people with disabilities
● Optimize website layout for mobile, desktop and tablet
● Ensure visitor information and passwords are protected
● Create pages for users, not search engines
● Create clear and accurate web content on your website
• Develop a unique and engaging website
Website optimization is not a quick process and requires consistency and time.
If your business needs help with optimizing your website call MLC Expert Consulting at
843-819-0103 or contact us through our website to see how we can help.